Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic oral.

3/11/2015 8:56:42 AM

Reviewer: Marylou, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Help to control hb and tachycardia. Been on this for 3years no problems. Was afraid to start it but so glad I did??

2/14/2015 3:43:47 PM

Reviewer: Dan, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HATE that i ever started using a beta blocker. Yes, it did bring my bp down but the side effects are killing me! It leaves me feeling tired and listless. I don't feel like exercising but I've not lost any appetite so I've gained weight. I'm having to take 80 meq of potassium cl/day, just to keep my potassium level in the safe range. I tried to quit once and after 2 days I sta ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2014 5:56:05 PM

Reviewer: Truly Blessed, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had a Great experience with this drug. 5 years ago while working out I had an Vertebral Artery Dissection which led to a Stroke. I totally blew out my left Vertebral Artery. A Mind Blowing Injury- Due to being in Excellent shape at the time I'm still alive today. My Doctor suggested this drug mentioning it would work well with my active lifestyle. Since taking Bystolic I have maintain ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2014 1:22:15 AM

Reviewer: Lee , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Got my bp under control but I am experiencing nausa lightheadedness and my pulse went from low 70 s to low 50s. Also experiencing confusion and memory problems.

12/13/2014 6:56:01 AM

Reviewer: Chad, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for well over a year now, every BP check has been 120/80. Besides a lower energy level my potassium level dropped and had to start taking potassium pills. Has anyone else on this med seen a drop in potassium level?

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver