Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic oral.

7/27/2014 10:48:35 PM

Reviewer: jelo1203, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 20 mgs a day and whether i take it all at once or divided, my blood pressure is never fully controlled for long.

7/19/2014 5:31:32 PM

Reviewer: TeresaL, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Less than a month but the warnings scare me

7/15/2014 9:56:22 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
have had ED lately and wondering if caused by this drug

6/25/2014 4:52:49 PM

Reviewer: PLS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been dealing with an extraordinary amount of stress and found that all of a sudden, my heart was behaving in ways it never has before. I stayed to my deadlines at work and took care of the families of family members who passed (7 in a 6 month period). Finally, I went to the doctor and blood pressure was high. She put me on Bystolic - 5 mg a day. I have a calmer beating heart...however w ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2014 1:15:46 PM

Reviewer: Lightofday58, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am VERY happy with this medication. I have HBP but my doctor added this medication a few years ago for tachycardia which was driving me crazy! I take 10 mgs per day and feel much calmer less like I want to crawl out of my body. If I miss a dose or 2, I can definitely tell the difference.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash