Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tekturna HCT Oral.

2/28/2014 6:48:03 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on drug 300-25mg over one year. Worked wonders on my BP. But I was found to have numerous kidney stones in both kidneys. Had to have two surgical sonic blastings to break up the bigger stones. Just be sure to see a Renal doc to check your kidney functions while using this med.

7/31/2013 12:11:50 PM

Reviewer: Judy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This med dis work on my blood pressure,but I have had terrible side effects. First I could not raise my arms to even turn a page in a magazine-weakness,even to bend down was horrible. Then my knees and feet began to hurt. Then gout in foot,that has lasted over 2 months, severe pain in feet and knees still. I see my doctor soon and am going to stop this--Lab work is abnormal also. Bad medicine! ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2013 12:28:02 PM

Reviewer: JJ, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The diarrhea is not good for a working person; it is unmanageable when it starts.

11/14/2012 3:56:30 PM

Reviewer: barbiej, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am glad it helped you. How long have you been taking tekturna? It was working for me for about two years before I started getting real sick and found out it was tekturna hct causing me all these health problems like crohns disease, low sugar, gallbladder removal, fibroidbialgia,I spelted this wrong but also other severe problems. Don't take it too long or you will be sorry.

1/25/2012 8:55:06 AM

Reviewer: Susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had uncontrollable high blood pressure, and had tried many combinations of BP meds to try to control. When Tekturna came on the market, my internist suggested I try it. Blood pressure immediately dropped and has been under control since. Prior to Tekturna, I took so much blood pressure medication, in combination, that I had no energy. Tekturna gave me back my life.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.