Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Luvox CR Oral.

3/26/2009 12:32:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the meds for about 4 months and it's been working very well. When I started with the meds I was very sleepy throughout the day but that only lasted about 2 weeks. I sleep through the night but have very vivid nightmares almost nightly. I recently suffered a seizure but am not sure if that was caused by the meds, I'm working with my doctor to see what caused the seizure.

3/13/2009 5:54:28 PM

Reviewer: snflr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love this medication... saw a difference within seven days. As a mom of two was able to relax more and handle things with ease. There were hardly any side effects. This was definetley better than any other depression Ocd meds tried.

2/17/2009 9:53:34 PM

Reviewer: Kimbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Luvox for 5 weeks now (the increased dose that is. I was on Prozac for 11 years but my therapist thought I should try this as a way to help with the lack of sexual desire. I have been feeling more anxious to the point I have breakdowns where I cry but I'm not sure why. In some ways I feel more obsessive about things than I did. I'm snapping at my husband and feel lik ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2009 7:55:38 AM

Reviewer: MOBEE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
THE MEDICATION SEEMS TO BE WORKING WELL FOR MY OCD. I AM SLEEPING BETTER. HOWEVER, I AM HAVING SEVERE NIGHTSWEATS AND HAVE GAINED ABOUT FIFTEEN POUNDS. IS ANYONE ELSE GAING WEIGHT OR HAVING SWEATS? THANKS.

1/2/2009 2:41:14 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
it has lessened my ocd tendencies--they're still there but not as bad

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?