Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Luvox CR Oral.

«Previous 26-29 of 29
10/26/2008 9:13:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This did not work for me. I couldn't function at work. I was tired all the time and very depressed. Got off of it as soon as I could

10/23/2008 8:21:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Luvox for about a week; It has decreased by racing thoughts, almost bringing them to a halt! The only problem I am having with this medication is that I haven't been able to sleep. Any suggestions?

7/21/2008 6:33:41 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After being on prozac successfully for 15 years, it stopped working. Began taking luvoxcr 200mg six weeks ago. I'm almost back to normal. Minimal side effects of anxiety and daytime drowsiness. Stopped obsessive thoughts, anxiety and insomnia. I highly recommend trying this SSRI.

6/10/2008 3:14:22 PM

Reviewer: debshark, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 2 doses of this drug (Luvox CR 100mg) and I almost died. My blood pressure dropped enough to cause black-outs and my heart rate dropped to around 40. I called 911 and had to be given fluids through IV until the drug left my system. Now, a week later, my mouth is still incredibly dry and my taste is not right. My tongue has felt scalded as well. I trusted my doctor that had been treating me ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 26-29 of 29