Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq Oral.

11/19/2008 10:09:06 AM

Reviewer: malta417, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had major side affects from this medication. Almost an extreme manic experience the first day I took it. It took 48 hours to pass the medication though my body. I am now back on Wellburtin and have been prescribed Deplin as a supplement. I feel very hopeful about Deplin, but have only starting taking the Folic supplement yesterday.

11/18/2008 10:26:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was dong ok on another medication but once I started on this I felt like a new person.It made me fell like I never thought I would again.THANK YOU!!!

11/15/2008 3:37:35 PM

Reviewer: NYC girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medication. Before I was on prozac for 12 yrs and tried lexapro too. The prozac stopped working and the lexapro did nothing. This new drug not only helped my depression but it took away my food obsession. i used to eat nonstop and now i eat my meal and dont even think of food anymore. Instead of living to eat, im eating to live. I only had mild nasea in my first couple days, now no sid ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2008 5:26:40 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For over a year I had been feeling "heavy". I do not like to take medicine so I tried: keeping a gratitude journal, vitamins, meditation/prayer, diet change, and exercise. None of which took the "heavyness" of life away. I finally gave in to my Dr.'s request and have felt much much better (about 2-1/2 months). Side effects of headache and nausea were over in the first week ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2008 9:18:14 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this med for two weeks and got off as fast as I could. The side effects were too great. I experienced frequent intense headaches, decreased libido, increased racing thoughts, insomnia, and changes in behavior.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash