Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq Oral.

10/27/2008 11:54:43 PM

Reviewer: Keep on Trying- , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Paxil due to weight gain. I hae been on Pristiq for 6 weeks. No weight gain worries...I have stomach cramps and diarrhea soon after taking it. I'm a little more hostile I think, but more active than on Paxil. I am not yet sure if I will stay on it.

10/27/2008 2:33:59 PM

Reviewer: Back to Lexapro, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sorry guys, but this did not work for me. :( I've been on Pristiq for five weeks. For the first time since I was diagnosed with depression 13 years ago, I felt suicidal. I don't like Lexapro for the weight gain but I'm switching back to that. I'd rather have weight gain and be ALIVE. Lexapro worked great for my depression..

10/26/2008 5:05:16 PM

Reviewer: butterfli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
NO headaches or sleeplessness. Although I am taking with 300 mg of Wellbutrin - taking 50 mg - have noticed weight gain..can't seem to loose.

10/24/2008 3:00:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Granted I am only on day 2, I have been having terrible side effects. I take it in the morning, and starting about an hour after taking it for the next 4 or so hours I cannot stop vomiting. I'm dizzy all day and tired, of course until I lay down and try to sleep. The worst part is the hallucination. I have never had a problem with that or self mutilation prior to taking the medication, but ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2008 8:41:09 PM

Reviewer: Lisa , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Pristiq one month ago. I had been on Wellbutrin and Lexapro for years and felt they were no longer working. I am feeling pretty good now, except I am having terrible pain in my back near my rib cage. Is anyone else experiencing this side effect?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.