Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq Oral.

10/10/2008 11:25:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first drug that I have taken to help with my depression and I love it. I noticed a change within the first week. I don't feel like crying all the time any more, I am excited to go out and do things and the change has been very noticable to not just me but with my family as well. The only side effect that I experienced was waking up every morning the first two weeks at 3am and not b ... Show Full Comment

10/9/2008 2:11:20 AM

Reviewer: tjc82000, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have tried several other meds that seemed to have tons of side effects on me , pristiq has really worked! it hasnt brought me down or sick like others but gave me a boost and tons of energy.. i love it..

10/8/2008 10:15:27 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i feel that i want to sleep all the time, and i really do not want to do anything else.

10/3/2008 9:36:30 PM

Reviewer: amyrele, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 10+ years being happy with Prozac and Wellbutrin, menopause (or some unknown reason) reduced me to the lifelong depressed person I had been as a young adult. My doctor switched me to Pristiq which seemed to restore a greater level of happiness and sociability. After a couple weeks though, I "snapped" for a couple days with an irritability I had never known and I was appalled at h ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2008 8:50:56 AM

Reviewer: cameraman, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I think the drug is pretty good i have been on it for almost 2 months now the only bad thing is i have been tired and been going to the bathroom a lot more ... i was on efexor how ever you spell it and that gave me extreme dry mouth .. .no more dry mouth.......