Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq oral.

8/31/2008 12:48:14 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I have had depression off and on for most of my adult life and have taken every antidepressant out there. My husband suddenly died in March and I became very depressed. The Dr. game me the Pristiq and it worked the quickest of any I've ever taken. I've been on it for 3 mos. I haven't had any side effects. I am so thankful for this new drug.

8/29/2008 8:39:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking 3 different SSRIs my DR suggested Pristiq. I have trouble sleeping now, I have TERRIBLE headaches on a daily basis, and horrible nausea. Dr told me to take it every other day until I get used to it and the nausea goes away, but it has only gotten worse. DO NOT TRUST NEW DRUGS!!!

8/28/2008 7:10:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken pristiq for seven days and can't bear it any longer. Headache, jittery, eyes feel buggy,eyes dilated, just want to close my eyes, shortness of breath, stiff neck, uncoordinated, dizzy, burpy, difficulty urinating, moments of severe fatigue. Would rather cry all day than experience these side effects.

8/26/2008 10:08:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I previously reviewed this drug last month, and here to update. Turns out many, or all of the side effects I was having WERE related to Pristiq 50-100mg: Daily- severe headaches, Vomiting, Dizziness, Numbness in one foot, fast irregular heartbeat (HR 99-110), Blurred Vision, very little (and concentrated) urine, nearly fainted when standing up, low grade temp (99-100), & difficulty concentrati ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2008 12:46:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the first time I have been prescribed medication for depression & anxiety. I have been taking Pristiq for 5 days and it is working well. There are side effects - nausea, dry mouth and major loss of appetite (I've lost 4 pounds in 5 days). I feel like I'm taking ephedrine, but I hope the weight loss continues. I am very pleased with this medication, but one of my complaints ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.