Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq oral.

11/26/2008 7:24:58 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
    11/26/2008 1:27:48 PM

Reviewer: lizardweb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Took Effexor for years...Doc took me off and put me on Pristiq...My blood pressure spiked to 180/110..is anyone else experiencing this and if so what did you do...?

11/25/2008 1:38:00 PM

Reviewer: riggeroni, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have benn on many antidepressants and this is the one that has really worked for me. So many of them do not treat my depression or I have become immune to them so the do not work at all. I have been very low at times, and have not had that happen with pristiq.

11/25/2008 8:57:35 AM

Reviewer: SMerced10455, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking Lexapro before and it didn't work with my depression and anxiety. My doctor changed it to Pristiq, the following day I felt with a lot of energy. I like it. I've been taking it over a week, but I'm getting these electric shocks in my head, is this one of the side effects? If anyone had the same side effect please let me know, in the meantime I'm gonna talk to my doctor ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2008 6:14:41 AM

Reviewer: itnavell, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    When Pristiq was prescribed I was told it would not have severe withdrawal side effects in contrast to effexor, due to its formulation. After weeks of e.o.d. weaning I have not taken Pristiq for three days. I am experiencing dizziness, brain zaps, lack of balance, fogginess in my thinking, and some anxiety, restlessness and suicidal thoughts (which was never a problem, even when I was depressed a ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.