Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of treximet oral.

8/7/2008 5:39:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This worked so far. I have a laundry list of pills I tried before and so far this is the best. The only downfall is the price.

8/2/2008 5:19:36 AM

Reviewer: Kcisko, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 weeks of having a headache I was given the treximet, I took it and within an hour headache was gone, slept for about 7 hours and then woke up with the worse case of irritable diarrhea I have ever experienced in my life, I would take the Migraine over this discomfort anyday, I honestly feel like I am dying from this stomach pain and nausea.

7/23/2008 8:20:59 PM

Reviewer: cjr5077, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering from headaches and migraines for almost four years. I have tried butalbital, midrin, imitrex and now treximet. By far it is the best. It works quickly and much fewer side effects than the imitrex. It did leave me feeling sleepy, but that is much better than the pain anyday.

7/22/2008 3:30:58 PM

Reviewer: LSlater0811, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works wonders for my migraine headaches. Take the pill and half hour later I have relief. No other migraine medication has worked so far. This is a five star.

7/21/2008 3:22:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me samples at 930 am and I took them right away, around noon I felt tingling from my head all the way down to my fingers. I also slept for about 4 hours. My head was still a bit irritated but it took the migraine away. Naproxen at 500mg will kill any pain.

man rubbing painful knee