Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Patanase Nasl.

11/9/2013 2:22:56 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The best,

10/24/2013 8:53:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It does make you feel more 'symptomatic' of illness because it moves from having completely blocked/swollen sinuses to opening those sinuses which releases drainage making you have sore throat, scratchy speech, etc. I have tried to keep the spray in my nose but it still gives me side effects of feeling high as a kite (unintended, inconvenient, but I'm saving on wine...). I am an active ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2013 11:29:11 PM

Reviewer: California, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It is important to have your head down when you use the spray so you will not get the taste in your throat. I also wait a minute or so before I use the spray a second time.

3/31/2013 10:31:58 AM

Reviewer: Debbie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My ENT prescribed Patanase for my stuff up sinuses. The first time I used it I was very hopeful as I thought I could see an improvement. However, after taking it for about 3 days I started having an allergic reaction of intense itchy of the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet. I stopped taking it and the itching stopped. A couple of weeks later my sinuses were stuffed up again so I thought ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2012 2:33:18 PM

Reviewer: dddrrr, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Tastes bad going down the back of your throat, but well worth it when everything else fails.