Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cimzia SubQ.

11/27/2012 8:12:23 AM

Reviewer: J Faye, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 3rd month on Cimzia. I was on Embrel but it didn't work. Only side effect I have is nausea around 24-36 hours after injection. I do have some stiffnes still in the morning, but nothing that hinders my day. I hope it continues to help!

11/23/2012 5:44:00 PM

Reviewer: Sheila, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed 1 1/2 years ago. I've been on Methotrexate, but had to switch to an injection due to stomach issues. My doctor started me on Humira, but nothing was happening...no relief. Then he changed to Cimzia and I'll be getting my third and final loading dose on Monday, and I can barely remember feeling this good. For me I have no side effects so far, and the first day to go with ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2012 4:54:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just took my first loading dose on Sunday 11/11/12 and it has kicked in already. I was on Enbrel for about 9 years and it just stopped working for my body, so my RA doc gave me Cimzia. I will say this, on the day before i took my loading dose I could barely move around which is not good for a 24 year old. Everything hurt! The morning after the 2 shots, I could not believe that I was able to actu ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2012 12:10:51 PM

Reviewer: JW, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I finished my loading dose 4 weeks ago, yesterday I took my first regular dose. I am trying to be optimistic, however I think I feel about 80 percent worse than when I started. I want to give it a chance, but.... I see the doctor tomorrow. I'd be crossing my fingers, if I could.

9/3/2012 4:05:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)