Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Kadian oral.

12/9/2012 12:45:41 AM

Reviewer: maidenblue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used to take generic time-released morphine(MS Contin)for the chronic severe pain as a result of Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. I didn't get adequate relief, so my pain doctor switched me to Kadian, and it has been so helpful! I don't get the drowsiness as I did before, which is a relief!

11/2/2012 3:32:22 AM

Reviewer: migrainefromhell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Kadian has worked well for my severe chronic migraine, though it gives me horrible dry mouth and costs a fortune ($230/month for the generic!!). I also like that it controls the pain without acetaminophen.

8/3/2012 8:30:48 PM

Reviewer: sick puppy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about 5 yrs. my pain doctor quit his business suddenly and left his patients high and dry. I have had horable withdraws have been sick for the past week, ended up in the ER. Trying to get thru this and get myself off this medication, it worked great i thought but is not worth it if you ever lose your meds. This is a wicked drug, i have never been addicted to anyt ... Show Full Comment

3/9/2012 5:41:36 PM

Reviewer: lolly808, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking 4 Norcos per day and not getting very good pain relief. Switched to Kadian and its a Godsend. Had to adjust dosage to find the right one. Started at 30, went to 60, went to 100, then down finally to 80mg. I take one pill at night. I do get vivid dreams though. Wow! I usually take maybe one Norco per day for BT pain. I take magnesium to deal with the constipation. All in ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2012 7:09:49 PM

Reviewer: LadyJayne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its been a God send and works wonderful. They say there is a generic but I am told it doesnt work as well. I can buy the name brand but pay 200.00 crazy. I am pain free with Kadian and MSIR for break through pain. Being allergic to everything else all codones this is all that works for me.