Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zamicet Oral.

1/4/2010 9:53:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took when my throat was so painful I couldn't sleep. Took the pain away, however I was unable to sleep due to side effects. I had irregular and fast heartbeat, felt very agitated because my mind was racing, restless and anxiety. Strange, because I never have aproblem going to sleep. On this medicine I could sleep no more than 1/2 hour at a time. Didn't make me drowsy at all, in fact t ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2009 3:39:01 PM

Reviewer: 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Using this for my 4 year old daughter who just had a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy. We are 2 days post op and she has not had any complaint of pain, except when we were late on a dose. This is helping so much to get her to drink and eat little bits. I would say it's very effective. She complains about the taste, but it's not bad, sort of like cough medicine.

8/3/2009 1:26:51 PM

Reviewer: HappyMan, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Lortab Elixir for pain after having surgery on my throat. I was unable to take swallow do to the horrible taste. My Doctor then prescribed me Zamicet. Although it didn't tasted like cool aid, the taste was much, much better than the lortab. As far as pain, as long as I was taking my medicine I felt little to no pain.

7/13/2009 1:48:07 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had my tonsils removed. Worked for pain. The taste is okay...but not the best. Had some surprising reactions to it, like excessive crying at random times. But if you listen to what your body is telling you, you can avoid it.

4/16/2009 10:25:31 PM

Reviewer: 0-2 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Works great, but my son hates the taste; it's a huge battle to get it down him.