Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nplate SubQ.

2/22/2014 3:43:25 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
au bout de 4 ans soignée avec ce traitement NPLATE ne répond plus et mes plaquettes sont basses 20.000 15.000 10.000 5.000 1.000

8/5/2013 11:13:55 PM

Reviewer: cactusrose364, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had shots every week for 55 weeks. Just 2times in all that did my platelets reach 290,234 other wise I am no higher than the 30's and as low as 11. I keep waiting for a miracle....who has it?

2/1/2012 12:00:22 AM

Reviewer: Jules, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with ITP in 1999. I have always responded well to steroids and they have held me at a normal level. My platelets recently dropped to 0 and I did not respond to steroids. I was given the Nplate injection and I immediatly responded. My platelets went from 0 to 580,000 in a period of just a few days. However, I experienced side effects from Nplate to a very painful degree. The he ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2010 10:40:33 AM

Reviewer: victoria, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When this nplate first started out here. I been on it since. I have seen a raise of my count. But not enough i can be in normal stage. One time i was up to 76,000plelets wonderful. But in three weeks it drop down to 27,000. I am trying my best not to give up. But after i recieved my dosage this past week. It went in normal stage. But later on i get tired, sleepy, and have to lay down. The next day ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2009 2:15:21 PM

Reviewer: Unsure, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Nplate now for 4 weeks and my platelet count has gone from 32K to 121K. I am having some side effects from the drug. I am unsure if I am going to continue the treatment. There have been no long term studies with humans about this drug.