Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo topical.

1/5/2016 1:23:48 PM

Reviewer: Jazz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    my acne was looking way better than they use to be, there were no more new Acne or breakouts any more, my skin started to feel smooth and it has a shine in it, but still i had the spots and blemishes left from the acne. I visited my doctor after 2 months, and briefed him with the entire story of my journey on acne.. he graded my acne 4 this time, i was not sure what does that mean. He advised me ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2015 9:40:58 AM

Reviewer: AlyssaNicole01, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication worked great for the first few weeks but it's been awful ever since. The longest my skin will be clear for now is about a day before SEVERAL new ones show up. I hate it.

11/16/2015 2:14:17 AM

Reviewer: Maheen, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had really severe acne and was on Retin-A for months, which destroyed my skin and made it worse than ever. I finally started takng Epiduo (the pump) and birth control pills, and after about 2 months my skin had cleared! I've never had clear skin like this in my life. I still have scars but that's another story.

10/16/2015 12:32:40 AM

Reviewer: Cmitchell270, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm still new with this product . I was VERY scared to use this after reading bad reviews on several websites about how bad it will break you at , dry out your skin , and etc. I Only been using it for an exact week now and so far I haven't had any bad break outs BUT I do see some improvement with my skin. Even my family and friends notice how my face is clearing up . I wash my face with a ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2015 12:29:31 AM

Comment:
    Because of epiduo when I touch my face it is so unbelievable painful, it burns. It got rid of my acne but I don't think it's worth it