Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo Top.

4/13/2009 3:26:04 PM

Reviewer: xx94, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has cleared some of my pimples, but it stingys like crazy and makes your skin really dry. I wear makeup for my modeling job and putting that on hurts very badly

4/4/2009 11:46:50 PM

Reviewer: worried, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
the first day it cleared some of my pimples on my forehead but the following days it gave me more breakouts and pimple cyst specially on my cheeks

5/2/2009 6:01:14 PM

Reviewer: ark88, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have excema along with acne so its difficult to find a product that works on the acne but doesn't dry out my skin too badly. this did dry out my face for the first few weeks but if you keep it strictly to the oily areas it works beautifully. i put moisturizer on top of it, and it keeps the dryness under control. very effective on acne.

4/27/2009 10:32:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just finished week 7 of the product. The first couple weeks of results included an initial clearing, followed by dryness and sensitivity (hot feeling). Now the break out period has begun. I have heard it gets worse before it gets better, so hopefully I am almost through the worst of it. I started out with what my derm called Mild, but it felt Moderate to me.

3/26/2009 4:27:33 PM

Reviewer: crunk, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I’ve had acne for the past 19 years (since age 11) and it’s progressed from severe to mild. I’ve tried almost every oral or facial medication that one can think of and I have not seen a drastic improvement except for the time when I took accutane, which has severe side effects. I started using epiduo a month ago and I have slowly seen much improvement in my acne. So far, I’ve not had any of the si ... Show Full Comment

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.