Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo top.

4/13/2009 3:26:04 PM

Reviewer: xx94, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has cleared some of my pimples, but it stingys like crazy and makes your skin really dry. I wear makeup for my modeling job and putting that on hurts very badly

5/17/2009 9:37:03 AM

Reviewer: gigi28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The key to using this effectively is to stick with it! In the first few weeks it was extremely irritating, but now I barely feel it going on. You must use a good moisturizer for sensitive skin. I hardly break out now and have no more cysts. As a bonus, lines on my forehead are smoother.

5/10/2009 1:56:55 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My dermotologist prescribed Epiduo to me a month ago. I have only used it twice (at night) and I woke up to my skin feeling like sandpaper and burning, but was not red. That was a week ago - my skin texture hasn't gone back to normal. But it did clear up some troubling acne spots. This medication is too harsh for me to use daily. I am keeping it for spot treatment only.

5/2/2009 6:01:14 PM

Reviewer: ark88, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have excema along with acne so its difficult to find a product that works on the acne but doesn't dry out my skin too badly. this did dry out my face for the first few weeks but if you keep it strictly to the oily areas it works beautifully. i put moisturizer on top of it, and it keeps the dryness under control. very effective on acne.

4/27/2009 10:32:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just finished week 7 of the product. The first couple weeks of results included an initial clearing, followed by dryness and sensitivity (hot feeling). Now the break out period has begun. I have heard it gets worse before it gets better, so hopefully I am almost through the worst of it. I started out with what my derm called Mild, but it felt Moderate to me.