Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epiduo top.

10/15/2009 12:53:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 45 yr old woman who has suffered from acne for the last 10 years. This so far is the only thing that has worked. My face is clearing up pretty fast! Thanks to the makers of Epiduo! LOVE IT!

10/5/2009 11:40:40 PM

Reviewer: rina, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is the BEST acne medication I have ever tried. For background info, I will consider my face is relatively oily and always breakout. I have been having acne for 9 years now. I have tried everything from proactive, aczone, acnefree, murad, clearasil, exposed, ddf, etc and etc... nothing really works. They will either works well in first few weeks and then doesn't work anymore. But i have be ... Show Full Comment

10/4/2009 5:25:41 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Epiduo for at least 4 months now and its the best medication i have ever used in my entire life. My skin is very sensitive and this product is the only one that doesn't irritate my skin,for me it really works. It started working since the first day and everyone can see the difference they tell me my skin is beautiful I'm really glad I found Epiduo, even in those days of t ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2009 2:13:42 AM

Reviewer: kbeck13, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this topical plus some minocycline. Nothing happened. Then the minocycline was replaced with some sulpher thing. not any better. then i decided my doctor didn't know what he was talking about and stopped the pills alltogether and started applying epiduo morning AND night. face is almost completely clear its amazing. i have had severe acne for two years and its finally gone!

9/18/2009 7:39:21 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I been using this now for four months. But the first couple weeks I already started seeing results. I was told to only use a thin coat...went home and did otherwise and had the worst experience ever! felt like i dipped my face in CLOROX! but other than that my sever acne was going away with the help of minoclyclin and OF COURSE CETAPHIL FACE WASH!!

Does your kid have symptoms?