Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette (28) Oral.

9/3/2009 1:10:29 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far, so good! It's only been a couple weeks, but my skin is AMAZING. It gets clearer every day. I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, which was great, but wasn't as effective with my skin and had more side effects. With Azurette, there are no side effects that I notice so far. I'm fairly sensitive to side effects, so this was a nice change. I definitely recommend Azurette.

8/17/2009 8:23:59 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used low dose Mircette and then generic Kariva for several years. Walgreens just switched their generic to Azurette and since I started taking it I get headaches, extremely sore breasts, nausea, bad cramps and lower back pain. I had to take a pregnancy test to make sure I wasnt pregnant! I wasnt, but it has been a monthly feeling 2 weeks prior to my period. I am very unhappy w/ this drug and wil ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2009 12:22:26 PM

Reviewer: lace, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am not satisfied with Azurette. This pill makes me bleed throughout the month.

7/23/2009 5:00:54 PM

Comment:
Terrible and prolonged headaches with use of this drug.

7/21/2009 11:14:52 PM

Reviewer: June, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For years, I've had trouble finding the right birth control pill and my search will continue. This particular pill made me extremely oily. I used to be able to go a few days without washing my hair and since being on this pill the grease has decided to unpack and stay awhile. It is horrible. Not only my hair, but my face has just produced so much oil lately it is insane. My skin is usuall ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?