Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette Oral.

11/23/2010 7:50:15 PM

Reviewer: happynow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just got off of this birth contol. I became severly depressed, angry all of the time, had no energy, and was constantly sleeping because of lack of motivation to do anything else. Within a week of going off of it, I am myself again! I laugh, have so much energy, am not sleeping all of the time, and am not depressed at all!!! It is a miracle. :) Please do not take this birth control.

11/23/2010 11:42:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just finished my first pack of Azurette so far so good. Only one complaint my period is longer and heavier. Tried other BC's and had severe migraines. I would recommend Azurette.

11/20/2010 9:10:19 PM

Reviewer: AndreaT, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally taking Mircette with no issues. Walgreens switched me to Azurette 2 years ago. I lost a LOT of hair and have hot flashes all the time. First I blamed it on age...but I'm only 33. I didn't put it together until I read these posts. Thank you for all the information ladies! I just went back to my doctor and switched to Loestrin 24 Fe. My doctor put "no substitution" ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2010 3:48:04 PM

Reviewer: AtlantisWaites, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible. I have never taken a birth control that CONVINCED me that I was pregnant from day one of taking it. I switched from Loestrin 24 to Azurette to get away from the mood swings and the feeling pregnant feeling and I totally got a phantom pregnancy! I'm taking myself off this to go back to something else.

11/4/2010 1:14:45 AM

Comment:
Thanks gals for posting your experience. I had used Mirette and Kariva in the past with minimal side effects, and was given Azurette by my pharmacy as a generic about a year ago. Since taking Azurette I have had everything from frequent yeast infections, painful sex, low to no libido, and fatigue. The only way I discovered the connection between these side effects and Azurette was when I recent ... Show Full Comment