Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azurette Oral.

11/30/2010 11:39:06 PM

Reviewer: Singer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about 2 yrs, since Walgreen's switched. I have had many of the symptoms the others have:no energy,depression, NO sex drive, bad headaches,many bouts of bronchitis, inconsistent periods, night sweats, extremely vivid dreams, and tremendous hair loss!!! Until reading this, I didn't make the connection. I'm done...Calling my Dr tomorrow!

11/23/2010 7:50:15 PM

Reviewer: happynow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just got off of this birth contol. I became severly depressed, angry all of the time, had no energy, and was constantly sleeping because of lack of motivation to do anything else. Within a week of going off of it, I am myself again! I laugh, have so much energy, am not sleeping all of the time, and am not depressed at all!!! It is a miracle. :) Please do not take this birth control.

11/23/2010 11:42:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just finished my first pack of Azurette so far so good. Only one complaint my period is longer and heavier. Tried other BC's and had severe migraines. I would recommend Azurette.

11/20/2010 9:10:19 PM

Reviewer: AndreaT, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was originally taking Mircette with no issues. Walgreens switched me to Azurette 2 years ago. I lost a LOT of hair and have hot flashes all the time. First I blamed it on age...but I'm only 33. I didn't put it together until I read these posts. Thank you for all the information ladies! I just went back to my doctor and switched to Loestrin 24 Fe. My doctor put "no substitution" ... Show Full Comment

11/20/2010 3:48:04 PM

Reviewer: AtlantisWaites, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible. I have never taken a birth control that CONVINCED me that I was pregnant from day one of taking it. I switched from Loestrin 24 to Azurette to get away from the mood swings and the feeling pregnant feeling and I totally got a phantom pregnancy! I'm taking myself off this to go back to something else.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice