Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apriso Oral.

3/11/2014 8:51:32 PM

Reviewer: aguidry, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed 3 years ago with UC. Apriso put me in remission, but my hair began falling out in chunks. I had a lot of hair before being on Apriso. I reduced my dosage from 4 pills a day to 3 and then 2, but cannot maintain remission on 2. My hair is still falling out. Compared to three years ago, I am bald. I am working with my gastro to switch medication.

11/21/2013 10:55:25 PM

Reviewer: David, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I tried 2 other drugs for my colitis, but this is the very best. Bowel movements are almost normal, no more running to the bathroom all the time.

8/30/2013 11:24:34 AM

Reviewer: Emdacy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've recently had a flare up with my illness and the dr. that is taking care of my problem just recently raised my dose of Apriso from 4 caplets a day to 8 caplets a day which total 3000 mg. daily,,,is that too high of a dose to take?

8/29/2013 7:53:12 AM

Reviewer: momofthree, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On it for 2 weeks as a sample and what a difference! no symptoms at all so far! I picked up my first prescription and although it is expensive, my doctor gave me a savings/discount card just for Apriso-first one is free and only 10$ a month after that, and that is with my insurance too! Ask your doctor about the discount card-I didn't even ask, they just gave it to me with the samples

8/16/2013 10:16:10 AM

Reviewer: Emdacy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on Apriso since 2004 and havent had a flare up until recently and now my "specialist" put me on 8 pills aday,Thats 3000 mg. and i still have the symptoms and im miserable,,,isnt that too high of a dose to be takin?