Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Caziant 28 oral.

9/12/2013 9:56:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for about 8 months. I've never taken birth control before, and my doctor recommended Caziant to start out because of the cost. She told me that some of her patients felt "bitchy" while taking it, and if that happened to me, I should contact her so she could switch me to another pill. As another review said, the first week can be a bit sensitive for me, ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2013 9:49:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
For the first few months on this bc I had absolutely no side effects. After a few months I started getting mood swings and occasional nausea. The mood swings have progressively gotten worse to the point that I will randomly start crying at work for no real reason. The nausea has also gone from not bad to absolutely unbearable and lasts all day. I kept thinking it was something else causing all of ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2013 11:28:46 PM

Reviewer: concerned mother, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am writing this as a teenagers mother that put her daughter on this medication only to watch her suffer long bouts of mood swings and depression that was noted while she took this medication IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS TAKING THIS AND STARTS HAVING SEVERE DEPRESSION AND OR LABILE MOOD STOP MED--

12/11/2011 10:27:12 PM

Reviewer: kflan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took cyclessa for about a year and a half and stopped taking it for about 3 months. When I went to receive the birth control again, I was given caziant instead and have seen no ill effects. I've been taking it for about 5 months now, no bad cramps, no weight gain(as thin as I was in high school glory days) regular periods, and no babies! I'm satisfied, and with insurance, it's only 1 ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2011 10:30:03 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for about 6 months now and the only bad thing that I can say is I have cramps, sometimes they are intense but it only usually happens the first day of my cycle and lasts only a few minutes. I was on tri-nessa for about 7 years and then all of a sudden began getting extremely emotional while on my period, i.e. crying over anything and everything.