Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Acanya topical.

7/26/2012 9:15:55 AM

Reviewer: superQ5, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dermatologist prescribed me this drug and in a few days i felt and see the difference.My stubord acne calm down and it dries up fast. smoothly going away from 7 days. IM starting to love my skin again. thumbs up!

6/13/2012 1:24:57 PM

Reviewer: KimCam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been using this acanya for a week, but I have already noticed a huge difference. Even after the first use, I noticed that my skin feels softer. The third day I had a little itching, but nothing major and that has calmed down. I do notice some peeling in the morning when I am putting on makeup, but if I wait about 20 minutes after applying it to put on makeup the peeling is decreased. I ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2012 9:03:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Used product and had little irritation. Irritation went away and so did my acne, a few pimples remained, but huge difference. Out of nowhere, I woke up with an inflamed face that is red, itchy, and patchy as if I am sunburned. Skin feels rough to the touch. I've stopped using and will need to go back to demo to find out what else I can use.

4/14/2012 11:44:28 PM

Reviewer: CandiceF, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for two days, had a reaction were my face turned red and itched like a bad sunburn. Dermatologist told me to stop using, when I discontinued use the burning and itching went away. Going back to the dermatologist to get another prescription.

4/10/2012 1:14:16 PM

Reviewer: happy mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
my 14 yo son was put on acanya and epiduo by his derm. After 3 months of use he has baby skin. He wears sunblock and a moisturizer every day. A little dry skin and irritation at first. But well worth it! Love this product and my derm for helping him with his acne. Now my 11yo old has also been prescribed the same treatment. Will not use anything else, after seeing such great results. Don' ... Show Full Comment