Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Toviaz Oral.

7/27/2013 7:16:45 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried all the OAB drugs, the latest was Detrol LA. In 12 years nothing, and I mean nothing has worked like Toviaz. Dry mouth? Use a dental mouth spray. I started off taking Toviaz 8mg in the morning. For the first 10 days I would have a strong urge to urinate, but only a dribble. But, slowly the medicine started to work. Before, I couldn't do anything without protection. Yesterday I ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2013 3:00:59 PM

Reviewer: Janet, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
This medication was a waste of my time taking it. It did nothing for me, althogh I did not realize it at the time I was taking it. I took it for approx. 2 years. I was still having problems but thought that was the best the Rx could to help me. That is until I stopped taking the Rx and realized I was still having the same problems I was having when I was taking the Rx.

6/29/2013 5:13:56 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 5. No sleep 2 nights since starting. This morning I was very unsteady on my feet, dizzy and vomiting. My stomach is severely bloated. Today is the last day.

5/19/2013 6:55:29 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overactive Bladder
5/16/2013 11:05:32 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Effective for urinary incontinence. Hopwever, about 2 weeks after starting Toviaz began to experience fecal leakage but did not make the connection to Toviaz until I stopped taking Toviaz at week six and the fecal leakage ceased. It has been 3 months since I stopped taking Toviaz and have not had fecal leakage since.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture