Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc-One IAtc.

12/8/2014 10:51:42 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been receiving a series og 3 injections spaced one week apart for the past 4 years. The pain relief from the series lasts from 6 mo - 11 months. I no longer do heavy training for long distance runs, nor ski, but I am completely mobile with no range of motion limitations nor pain. I am thankful that thsi seems to work for me. I get no reliefd until after the third injections seems to &qu ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2014 11:11:48 PM

Reviewer: Penny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
One month ago this product would have received a 5 star rating from me...but not today. Had the synvisc 1 shot twice before in my right knee with great results.The last shot (along with a 10 lb weight loss) lasted for over a year. On Tuesday I got the shot, by 9 pm on Wednesday my knee was swollen, sore and non weight bearing. Thus I could not walk. A trip to the ER lead to an overnight of iv morp ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2014 9:20:12 PM

Reviewer: HappyOne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have advanced osteoarthritis and the Synvisc injection have worked extremely well for me. I have had the injections done 4 times and each time I get instant pain relief. After an initial stiffness of the joint for a day or so I can resume normal activities. I am grateful that this works so well.

10/8/2014 10:35:31 AM

Reviewer: ?, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am not a happy customer. I have osteoarthritis in my left knee and the Synvisc treatment was useless and expensive! My health insurance does not cover this treatment and it cost me $950 for NOTHING!

9/25/2014 1:39:59 PM

Reviewer: larfy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a Synvisc-one injection in left knee two weeks ago. My Dr. gave it simultaneously with a cortisone injection. The procedure was mildly uncomfortable but over quickly. I had some achiness in the knee for the first few days but the pain is greatly improved since then. Am almost pain med free now. Hope it lasts long.

man rubbing painful knee