Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc-One IAtc.

1/10/2012 5:08:20 AM

Reviewer: carla, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
knee pain

1/1/2012 8:33:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After the first injection I felt like I could do cartwheels! Considering I couldn't walk before because of the pain in my knee I would say it was terrific!

12/22/2011 8:50:05 PM

Reviewer: beautyfulaka, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started with cortisone shots. They stopped being effective after 3 months! I then started Synvisc-3 which worked quite well but I had some pain for the first day or so after each injection. I now get Synvisc-1 which is less of a hassle and I only have one day of discomfort then 6 months pain free!

12/19/2011 10:42:34 PM

Reviewer: sugar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor is awesome; I was in and out of his office in less than 5 minutes; shot was like a mosquito bite. I was told it could take up to a month to get results. Within two days my knee was no longer locking upon getting out of a chair. The Synvisc One shot has been wonderful for me. I had my first shot in April, 2011 and am getting another one tomorrow, December, 2011.

12/13/2011 2:01:37 PM

Reviewer: Wolfnfire, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have previously had two arthroscopic surgeries, many physical therapy sessions, took the NSAID's route many times then I started having terrible flare ups in my knee to the point i counld not walk! I went to my doctor did x-rays and got a steriod inj. Then an MRI and after 6 wks did the Synvisc 1 inj. That was a God send for me it has given me such relief and allowed me to go back to activit ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver