Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc-One IAtc.

6/13/2010 9:39:33 AM

Reviewer: Peed Off, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had the synvic one injection and waited he five weeks before putting any real stress on the knee. Then resumed playing hockey. Synvic one worked for about 4 weeks now I am back to the same knee pain and swelling I had when I first got the injury. Not happy and not impressed after spending $440 on this useless piece of gel.

5/28/2010 2:07:36 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 32 years old with OA and am too young for a knee replacement. My ortho suggested Synvisc One. It has been 4 weeks since the shot and I have absolutely no change in my knee at all. If anything it may be worse. Still grinding and popping, still swollen, still really painful when I stand, and can't fully straighten my knee. I am very disappointed.

5/27/2010 12:59:07 PM

Reviewer: Colleen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only had this shot 3 days ago but the side effects are pretty bad. I had an injection of steroids that hurt bad getting and didn't do anything for me. This shot hurt a little less but as of today I have nothing but fear left. I can barely walk and the pain is really very bad. I am icing it and trying to remain positive. I am going to update this in a week, hopefully it will be a better ... Show Full Comment

5/15/2010 11:48:09 PM

Reviewer: evrblue, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have OA and bursitis in both knees, repair of meniscus in L knee, excruciating pain in R knee, walking with cane for over 3 yrs. Got this injection from a Joint Specialist @ Hershey Medical Center, PA. Injection in R knee hurt like HELL. I cried out with the pain. Even trigger point injections in my spine hurt less than this. L knee was not as bad. Had this done on 5/13/10, it's now 5/1 ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2010 12:49:35 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I lived with knee pain for years. I had the synvisc one shot and within a few weeks the pain is gone. I can climb and walk without any pain. I will go back for another when this one wears off I feel great.