Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synvisc-One intra-articular.

3/29/2012 4:54:12 PM

Reviewer: Raul, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had OA in both knees since my 40's. Last year had total knee replacement of left knee. A few months afterwards my right knee began hurting much more than my left ever did. Had Cortisone shot and no relief. Doctor suggested Synvisc 1 with 80% chance of success. Had shot on Tue, 3/20 with no adverse effects from shot. Dr. used freeze spray and anesthetic prior to shot and no pain ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2012 11:08:59 PM

Reviewer: Anne, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have moderate osteoarthritis and history of torn menisci (fibrocartilage) in both knees. Last incident was 11/26/12 and left me unable to walk fast for more than 15-20 minutes. I suggested the Synvisc one injections to my orthopedist, based on my husband's glowing recommendations. Possibly a big mistake. I had the shots in both knees on 3/22/12 and could barely walk afterwards. I had to s ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2012 10:30:06 PM

Reviewer: Spyman7, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have oa in left knee since 30 years. I've had two arthros on it as well. I don't want knee replacement and had synvisc-one with cortisone instead. I am very happy with results through two days now and it wasn't painful at all. My right knee will be 'scoped' next week and will have same synvisc/cortisone treatment on it once swelling from procedure goes down.

3/11/2012 4:12:55 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had this shot twice now in both knees. It last about 8 months for me and works extremely well. I am very active and this has allowed me to continue playing soccer without pain and swelling for the past couple of years.

3/11/2012 2:54:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This injection was very painful. I'll not do it again. It's been two weeks and my knee hurts more when I walk than it did before treatment. I hope it get feeling better soon!

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.