Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vimpat Oral.

12/3/2009 12:57:20 PM

Reviewer: dezire, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been using it for about a month i don't see any difference i also take keppra, i am about to increese dosage as of next week ,hope fully i will see a difference

12/29/2009 11:34:55 AM

Reviewer: Tina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 100mg/day of this med in addition to Keppra(2000mg). I started about 4 weeks ago. My dr originally had me to increase up to 200mg/day, but it made me very lightheaded, constipated and fatigue. I decreased back down to 100mg/day and it has actually decreased my partial seizures by 50%. I also noticed that I'm not as irritable as I was when on Keppra alone. So far I like the interaction.

12/21/2009 11:59:27 PM

Reviewer: jhugheshill, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Vmpat is an additional med. I also take Keppra XR 1000mg. I feel that it works well, but I have experienced tremors with it and my appetite has been suppressed. I do not eat at all, I have to force myself to eat, and I have constant nausea. I have bad nightmares and hallucinations mostly in the evening.

12/18/2009 12:46:24 PM

Reviewer: spar, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ok

12/10/2009 8:37:50 AM

Reviewer: Kelly, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Vimpat is an add-on to my Lamictal regime. I see no difference in coverage to Lyrica, but I have found benefits: my long-term memory has improved and I feel more alert. For dizziness, I recommend taking on a full stomach (after a meal)and take 12 hours apart. I haven't decided if I will continue with Vimpat or return to Lyrica. Note to englishbonnet: shame on your husband. ALWAYS take your ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?