Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gildess FE 15-30 28 oral.

11/13/2014 1:39:08 AM

Reviewer: Jen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have always struggled with depression and the last 2 yrs have been horrible with it. I thought it was just me getting older and it getting worse. I sought out therapy and took many medications and finally this month I went to see my doctor and complained how I can't take it anymore and nothing I do is helping. We'll hello it's the BC and the hormones that are making me miserable! I h ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2014 12:20:23 AM

Reviewer: itsme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this for a year once Loestren 24 was discontinued. I now realize this has been the cause of my sever mood swings, which eventually turned into severe depression. I now have a full period, which I haven't had in several years and the wonderful debilitating cramps that go along with it. I am taking myself off of any BC once this pack is done. No more hormones for me!

10/13/2014 11:34:07 AM

Reviewer: Kayla, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've vomited every day since taking this and will have to switch.

10/8/2014 9:48:52 PM

Reviewer: UpsetTeen, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication for 5 years. I didnt want to switch because i heard that causes problems and i tried a few times it it made things worse so i went back. I have gained 65 pounds in the last two years because all yhe hormones are starting to build up and cause problems. I am very active and now i dont even want to go on a run because i have no drive. I spot and get surprise mini p ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2014 1:25:59 PM

Reviewer: berry123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    While using Glidess Fe 1.5/30 I have experienced, mood swings, anger, crying fits, release of tissue, and horrible cramps. I have never experienced these symptoms so I asked my pharmacist about it and he said it was time for me to switch.