Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Simponi SubQ.

9/22/2010 11:15:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed 5 yrs ago. Previously I was taking Enbrel for about 2 years, but it was no longer effective. I am very satisfied with the results of Simponi. I still have some morning stiffness, but it is so much better than before. I also take Diclofenac 100mg(daily) and Methotrexate 2.5mg(wkly).

8/6/2010 7:21:52 PM

Reviewer: trailfilly@gmail.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RA since I was 39 and now i,am 52. been thru all the meds, humira, enbrel,remicade,ect.have been on Simponi only 1 month. I have mouth sores really bad at the moment.corners first started breaking out and then outside sores. They hurt and look gross. was wondering has anyone else had this problem and wonder if its the simponi are something else. I have to take my next shot next week and ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2010 9:07:46 PM

Reviewer: psttyf, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
What a difference! I was diagnosed 3 yrs ago. I am taking plaquenil and sulfasalzine. I have tried Humera and Enbrel. I just had my second dose of Simponi and have noticed a huge difference. I am feeling so much better. I still have difficult days, but the good days are increasing. I urge you to talk to your Doc about this wonder drug.

7/28/2010 6:22:03 PM

Reviewer: Brian L, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Simponi for 3 months now and have been mostly pain free from the first day I took it. I had had so much pain in my shoulders that I could not sleep even with even with all the narcotics I tried. I have slept very well since the day I started Simponi. My wrists, hands, and knees are also greatly improved. I have gone from 150 Tylenol 3's a month to 30. The only reaction I ha ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2010 8:33:14 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
has anyone had trouble with there eyes hurting?

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash