Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Simponi subcutaneous.

8/29/2011 9:31:12 PM

Reviewer: java7, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on everything on the books for RA for past 14yrs and Simponi has worked fairly well until recently. Have gone from 3 1/2 wks relief to just about a week and a half at most & back to adding Celebrex x2day. Never had any lumps in armpit as on reader posts but massive welt from time to time at injection site.

8/9/2011 5:27:44 PM

Reviewer: Selinak, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed w/RA back in '94. I was on Humira which was virtually ineffective for me. My MD put me on Methotrexate and Simponi and I've been taking it for the last 4 mos. I do feel much better but the other day I just noticed a large lump under my armpit which was not there before and I am nervous about it. I'm waiting for my doctor to see me. Has anyone noticed anything like this?

7/30/2011 10:38:10 PM

Reviewer: k j butter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I also only had 1 injection and experienced oral sores inside and then after they healed, broke out all over my lip and chin with terrible fever blisters. I have never had either problem in my life until now. age 50

6/24/2011 8:57:55 PM

Reviewer: alee.martin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was changed to Simponi from Humaira 3 months ago. I am also still on Methotrexate. It is very likely to soon to make a judgement but I am not seeing any relief. Fortunately I am not having any adverse effects. I know there is no miracle. I could just use some relief....

4/11/2011 6:04:51 PM

Reviewer: Pontiac26, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken now 4 doses and over night with the first injection I felt totally better. I also take 2 other RA meds on a regular basis but this Simponi is wonderful. I have had RA since 1992.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.