Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Concept OB Oral.

8/30/2013 5:23:00 PM

Reviewer: nness987, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this makes me so sick to my stomach and i have noticed its only when i take this. i am calling my doctor asap and going to switch to something else. ughh i thought it was only me

7/1/2013 10:59:40 AM

Reviewer: Jmiears, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This vitamin is awful. I have had some nausea while on Prenate Mini vitamins but when I switched to Concept OB I became very ill (vomiting) for the first time. I took it two days and got sick after taking it both times. I am guessing it has to do with the amount of iron but not totally sure. I'm only sure I will NEVER try this one again!

6/18/2012 3:25:15 PM

Comment:
The two times I have vomited this entire pregnancy were the week I took Concept OB! And I'm 17 weeks along! CitraNatal is way better, even the generic brand from Target is better (on both stomach and wallet!)

10/9/2011 8:45:13 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst prenatal vitamin I've ever taken. I took it as one of the samples and only this one gave me really bad constipation. I didn't constipate until taking it. Doctors shouldn't give patients sample prenatal vitamins either, since each one contains different %DV of vitamins. Concept OB has almost 5 time %DV of iron and if you are a small person, that can definitely cause se ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2011 12:25:26 AM

Reviewer: PoloLoco, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I did not tolerate this prenatal vitamin well. It caused me really bad constipation. It has a lot of iron it it and I think this is the reason. It has a really high amount of vitamins. It might be good for some people, but not for me. I'm high risk and beginning to take Neevo instead.