Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta Oral.

2/5/2014 2:34:59 AM

Reviewer: J.J., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have severe Intersticial Cystitis(bladder desease) Also ,increasing to severe ,Fibro, or as I was diagnosed, GENERALIZED PAIN. So badly that I hurt all over and feel like I am turning into stone. Pain Mngmnt Dr. Has kept me on MSContin Er for base relief ,but likes to rotate breakthrough meds.I have been on Nucynta for 4 months at 50 mg every 8 . I needed to up to 100s just recently. It does NO ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2014 2:31:20 AM

Reviewer: J.J., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

1/31/2014 9:46:55 PM

Reviewer: jo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking t-4s for four yrs ,following a bad car accident, until last week. My Dr. put me on codeine contin instead, but I have a problem with time release pills. I never know when they are going to kick in or stop. I like to be able to control my doses. Now I have taken my first dose of Nucynta, I hope it works for me...any advice or cautions from anyone would be welcomed.

1/21/2014 2:06:40 AM

Reviewer: r sutton906, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It controls pain fairly well,with no side effects as well. Inclucing constipation. For me its stronger than loratab but nont as strong as Percocet.This medicine is well tolerated and no noticeable withdraw when I run out.ONLY down side is that its exspensive.

1/19/2014 5:51:41 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Nucynta, at least to me was a total failure. I was excited to get a 'cleaner' pain med that was possibly better at relieving the torture I go thru everyday, but I took it for over 30 days. I'll be trying a another type.