Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta Oral.

5/28/2014 3:21:11 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried many pain medications over the years for the pain from Fibromyalgia. Nucynta works well with other medicines I take. It fights the pain for about 6 hours and then I can take more. That works for me.

5/27/2014 6:11:43 PM

Reviewer: MommyOf2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cant give this med a good reveiw yet I just took my first does . But hope it works have tryed a lot of diffrent things. I have AVN in both my Knees degenrtive disk And just had shoulder surgery in Dec.

5/26/2014 7:28:33 PM

Reviewer: KC, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Nucynta after shoulder surgery after I couldn't tolerate the nausea resulted from the codeine based pain meds originally prescribed. These worked well with min side effects (some dizziness)to control the post op pain. I would ask for this again if I ever needed pain control as it worked much better with fewer side effects than the codeine products usually given to me.

5/5/2014 7:50:02 PM

Reviewer: lynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Nucynta ER for over 2 years. I still have to take Nurco for breakthrough pain. I have pain from failed back surgery and fibromyalgia. In the past I have had issues with taking Opiats, a lot of itching. Nucynta works pretty well for my stationery pain with few side effects. I have issues with sweating and the constipation but am ok with it. I would rather have these than the itch ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2014 10:14:40 AM

Reviewer: Dixie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Pain relief does not last for more than 2 hours.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture