Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nucynta Oral.

2/18/2010 3:54:42 PM

Reviewer: yardley, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Threw my back out shoveling snow and couldn't move. doc gave me nucinta and it helped that day The great thing was no side effects It was a bit costly $36 but worth it I guess I recommend it

2/17/2010 7:34:51 PM

Reviewer: kumiswife, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started using Nucynta on Feb.17-2010. 30 minutes after taking this medicine, my heart was pounding out of my chest! I thought it would explode! I took an additional 4 doses just to make sure, and boy was I was wrong!!! It caused me to have panic attack after panic attack. I had severe chest tightness and I thought I was going to die. I took it for cronic back pain. My doc said it worked better t ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2010 2:28:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
2/13/2010 3:14:59 PM

Reviewer: SELENARAZZ, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I USE THIS DRUG FOR SEVERE MIGRAINE PAIN-IT'S VERY EFFECTIVE, WITHOUT MAKING YOU DROWSY--SO I'M ABLE TO CONTINUE TO WORK AS A NURSE. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND IT FOR PAIN. I'VE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ON THE MARKET AND HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR PAIN FROM MIGRAINES. THIS WORKS-PERIOD.

2/11/2010 2:59:34 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
Mild nausea, insomnia

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash