Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clinpro 5000 Dent.

1-5 of 5
5/16/2013 12:31:40 AM

Reviewer: EAvill, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I never had sensitivity on my teeth. but the dental assistant told me I did and that she was going to let me take home this product. within a week my teeth were so sensitive that I had to brush my teeth with my finger on the side that was supposed to be "sensitive"! I hope this goes away cause it is a really awful feeling!!!

3/1/2012 9:24:44 PM

Reviewer: happy, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was having a lot of sensitivty and I was told at the dentist office to try this toothpaste once a day at bedtime and it may help with my sensivity. I was really surprised that it really has helped with my problem. I still use sensodyne for my other times of brushing.

9/9/2011 3:51:13 PM

Reviewer: Prillita, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Clinpro 5000 for the past 3 weeks. My teeth are killing me! They hurt and are sensitive to everything. I will just stick to Sensodyne, this product is obviously not for me. $12 down the drain!

8/5/2011 3:31:40 PM

Reviewer: Arnaud1970, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had some tooth sensitivity to cold drinks and certain types of food and was unable to use whiteing gel as it gave ma burning feeling on both teeth and gums. Just after 3 days of using it, I was able to use whitening gel with no pain whatsoever.

4/27/2011 2:41:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

1-5 of 5

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash