Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris SL.

9/25/2013 10:44:41 PM

Reviewer: PoisonPill, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Almost killed me. 3 days of muscle soreness and then I had a seizure and ended up in ICU. Thanks Saphris.

5/27/2013 3:32:50 PM

Reviewer: awahl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has given me some bad side effects, I'm gassy, bloated and I have Type 1 Diabetes and Saphris seems to be raising my blood sugars, I've been on in for almost a month and my blood sugars can't get below 300, and I have to take very large doses of insulin as well, not to mention it's making me eat and eat. I was on Risperdal before and that made me gain 25 lbs but I have to ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2013 2:40:55 PM

Reviewer: shawn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
black cherry taste my "a"..hard to get out of container. makes me sleepy at first and then when get up in am start acting very manic. yelling at my animals, also don't want to be around people. I'm not sure yet. better than serequel. Am losing weight instead of gaining but jeez, the mania is not a good thing for me. will give a little more time cuz sick of bouncing around wit ... Show Full Comment

4/27/2013 11:27:36 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
This medication KILLED my daughter! She died of toursades de pointe while taking this medication in combination with effexor.

4/26/2013 6:33:32 PM

Reviewer: sickofmedsthatdontwork, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
EXTREMELY bad side effect of not being able to sleep for almost a month after I stopped taking! At most I got one hours sleep a night and not even ambien could get me to sleep longer for more than 3 weeks after i stopped it. i'll stick with my bi polar, these meds have worse side effects (for me) than the disease they are supposed to treat!.