Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris SL.

3/29/2010 9:19:12 AM

Reviewer: andie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On it for a week thus far...when I took in 2aday I couldn't function in the day at all..per MD consult switch to night only with an antidepressent in the morning. Nightmares/night paraylsis from Seraquel stopped immediantly. Wake up in the morning rested. It does make me hungary all the time, but I am cheating and taking an anti appeite pill (OTC) but again talked to the MD (I hate being bipol ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2010 11:00:29 AM

Reviewer: parrk, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I did have some water retention when taking two tablets,but after reducing back down to one tablet the problem was quickly rememdied. So far this is thye best medication for bi-polar that I have been on it has also helped my chronic hiccups I've noticed. A problem I've suffrered with for a very long time.

3/22/2010 8:43:34 PM

Reviewer: gurlnamedjade, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the most horrible medicine I have ever taken. I took it for 3 months. I became severely depressed while taking it. It was the worst depression I have been through in my 11 years of dealing with this horrible mental illness. I became completely psychotic and suicidal. I put a dangerous weapon to my throat and wanted to die. I hurt myself with a dangerous weapon and was taken to the ER.

3/11/2010 8:50:57 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i can sleep with out nightmares

3/5/2010 9:50:41 PM

Reviewer: Blaze, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was asked to try the med because it is supposed to be better at opposing weight gain.I was asked to stop my pristiq so that we could tell what the med actually does. I started the med on Monday & was bursting into tears by Wed & Thurs was awful (I bawled over Ray Stevens Mississippi Squirrel Revival, no joke). Dr. doesn't work on Fri, so I have decided to give it until Mon when I can ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture