Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Intuniv ER Oral.

4/8/2010 7:43:03 PM

Reviewer: mom85, 3-6 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 5 yr old son was diagnosed with ADHD and was put on this and a great side effect was that it would help him sleep better at night. He started with 1mg for the first week, and the second week 2 mg. We just started the second week and I know it takes time and patience. However, I can already see it is helping. And bed time is much easier, he's not as tired during the day. I am excited to see ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2010 4:13:42 PM

Reviewer: juststevieandme, 7-12 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 8 yr old son has been taking Concerta for the last 5 months which has helped him alot in school but I still am not comfortable with him being on a stimulant so we were given samples of Intuniv. I gave him a 1mg tablet over the weekend to see how he would react to it and he became very silly, almost drunk acting and refused to do anything I asked him to do. Ok, I know that was just one pill but ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2010 12:35:03 PM

Reviewer: sports granny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 63, and this med.(3mg) made my arms and legs like rubber. Nothing to mske me sleepy to get me out of my mysery. Lasted all day.

4/4/2010 1:09:38 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am an adult with ADHD. Since beginning this product, I have experienced low blood pressure and low pulse (106/63 average with an average pulse of 58). If I get still for a few minutes, I'm immediately ready to go to sleep. I will be discontinuing this medication asap. Have to talk to the doctor first - as recommended.

3/31/2010 2:51:38 PM

Reviewer: Puddin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son was recently diagnosed w ADHD and his doctor perscribed this medication to him. I have seen a completely different child. He has been on it for about a month now and has already greatly improved. He now acts like a normal eight year old boy.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture