Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Intuniv ER Oral.

4/4/2010 1:09:38 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am an adult with ADHD. Since beginning this product, I have experienced low blood pressure and low pulse (106/63 average with an average pulse of 58). If I get still for a few minutes, I'm immediately ready to go to sleep. I will be discontinuing this medication asap. Have to talk to the doctor first - as recommended.

3/31/2010 2:51:38 PM

Reviewer: Puddin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son was recently diagnosed w ADHD and his doctor perscribed this medication to him. I have seen a completely different child. He has been on it for about a month now and has already greatly improved. He now acts like a normal eight year old boy.

3/27/2010 12:42:14 PM

Reviewer: soccerbumm, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have a 9 year old with adhd and we have tried like others many different meds which seem to work for awhile then quit and we have to change..which is very discouarging.I hate it because I always feel like I am treating him as a lab rat.My grandson has been on intuniv 3 wks starting with 1 mg. first week then 2 mg since.His appetite is better only problem so far is he is tired alot so we are goin ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2010 10:25:23 AM

Reviewer: 7-12 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son is 10 years old we have tried all meds. Some of which caused sever mood swings. When we first tried Intuniv we took him off all other meds. He did ok on 1 mg then we moved up to 2mg( still a little hyper but all other areas great improvement) then to 3 as he went to 3mg he was a walking zombie. We went back down to 2mg. There was an adjustment period where we found he still needed the ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2010 7:45:47 PM

Reviewer: sryformymchild, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My 11 yr. old son was just changed to this drug. We skipped 2 days & used the old concentra 54 mg. Now he is complaining of being sleepy and is still distractive in class. What can I do?