Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fanapt oral.

11/19/2012 9:04:50 AM

Reviewer: Jason, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Medicine will make you tired. No more wanting to have sex, because you can't get it up.Grew man boobs.Price of medicine is high even though it has been out for years.Started off at 105 pounds and now 195 in three months.I'm a short guy about 5'5" and now it harder to walk because of the weight gain.

11/8/2012 1:17:48 AM

Reviewer: juliemetcalf13, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i have been takeing this med for over a week it is not helping my side effects are worse

10/20/2012 12:15:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched to Fanapt because I was experiencing TD with Latuda, and it was happening at my job.That immediately stopped when I started, but there have been some drawbacks. I had to get use to the lightheadness and the sedation I deal with is as bad as when I was on Geodon.This is my 5th medication change,so I don't know how many more options I have. There is no weight gain, so I guess I will t ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2012 2:12:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Fanapt for a week and half. The side effects at first were horrible; dizziness, headache, fatigue, dry eyes and mouth, congestion, insomnia, etc. I was switching from Latuda to the Fanapt and there was a little while when I was first on it that my symptoms came back (hallucinations and delusions mostly). Now I'm to the point where I could handle the side effects I still h ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2012 9:52:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this drug for some time now up to 4mg daily. I am not seeing any benefits with this drug. I still see things and people (I call Gremlins) but mostly at night, so I do not go out at night which limits me from some family and friends outings.