Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Actemra intravenous.

1/27/2011 1:58:47 AM

Reviewer: hottytoddy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My first infusion was in November and it was great! I had been taking remicade but it just quit working after 4 yrs and then I started this! I am really tired first couple of days, then I finally begin to feel pain free and a person again!

1/7/2011 11:32:00 PM

Reviewer: Darcie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It seems to be working so far, but to early to tell as the other medications started out working and then stopped after several months. Do have some headaches and tiredness.

12/14/2010 2:52:58 AM

Reviewer: HealthFreak247, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Have had 6 treatments over the last 6 months. I have failed to see any major changes in my condition, however, the week before it's due I know it's due. That being said, it must be working to some degree. All in all, it's not a miracle drug but then again, there doesn't seem to be anything better on the market yet.

12/1/2010 7:37:56 PM

Reviewer: MRASTUDY, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been getting Actemra IV for about 4 years as part of a research study and it has helped me tremendously. I just had my first setback with high Liver count numbers so have to skip my dose this month.

11/30/2010 5:55:26 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been having severe itching on my legs and upper body. Have severe sores on my hands, elbow and forearm, Also sores on my buttock. I is now32 days since my last infusion, I came down/with pmeumonia.(Recovering) but still have the itching problem. I WILL NOT take this again. What can I do to rid myself of the ITCHING?