Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Victoza SubQ.

5/23/2015 10:32:15 PM

Reviewer: jimbo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
not sure if I have to eat before or after I give my injection.

6/12/2014 1:16:59 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
For those who cannot afford Victoza, go to Victoza website and get coupon to never pay more than $25. That's what I did'

6/12/2014 2:59:24 AM

Reviewer: David, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
The Victoza did help decrease my blood sugar numbers nadmy A1C, but I had a massive amount of side effects that I didn't know was being increased by the Victoza because the Victoza was started around the same time that I was also having gallbladder issues, and had a gall stone. After my gallbladder removal I remained sick with the same symptoms I had prior to it of: heartburn, nausea, vomiting ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2014 8:39:05 PM

Comment:
Don't even start taking this! I took Victoza for ten months. I feel like I have lost ten months of my life. It started with diarrhia, vomiting. I just felt yuck all day. then the hives started. I've gone to the hospital four times in ten months. That doesn't even include hives that didn't send me to the ER. So everyday feeling not great, the last trip to the ER was in a ambulance ... Show Full Comment

5/16/2014 1:55:00 PM

Reviewer: MGS2014, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Began with such hope, but turned to nausea day 1, tired & lack of energy. The next few days went to nausea, bloating, stomach cramps, etc. affected my ability to work for several days. Then hit the 6th day nausea, bloating, vomiting and diarrhea began. I'm done. I lost 9 lbs, but it is NOT worth it.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver