Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

7/22/2010 12:48:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
What a God send! My right leg is able to go a lot longer, I'm bending my knee now when I walk, and I don't feel as if I am dragging it. I am able to do a lot more because my stamina is soooooo much better. Everyday I feel little improvements. Now I just have to practice walking normal.

7/20/2010 9:10:13 PM

Reviewer: lisalou33, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Ampyra for 3 wks, and can tell a huge improvement. My left leg is not as numb as before, I hadn't felt my 3 middle toes for several years, now I can feel them no longer numb. My legs are not so Heavy in the late afternoon, can even tell an improvement in my upper arm strength. I would call this a miracle drug also!

7/20/2010 1:54:34 PM

Reviewer: steve, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
only taking ampyra for two weeks and already see an improvement in walking and rasing my leg

7/20/2010 12:10:37 PM

Reviewer: jtrac, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is a update on my last post. I have been walking better but only when I use exercise as a combo. It took over a month to see any results. But I am seeing them.Anyone that thinks that this med. is going to allow you to walk as beforemust also try using streaching and if able to use a treadmill with handrails. I have a friend who also uses the med with 0 results. thanks to Clohe for the feed ba ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2010 9:52:13 AM

Reviewer: kkilpatrick, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 months no effect, and walking is worse.