Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

7/30/2010 10:08:33 AM

Reviewer: Sherry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've hit the "jackpot." My energy level has improved tremediously. I have been able to cook and clean, all in one day without taking naps in between. Not as much pain and my stability is also a plus.

7/25/2010 8:21:04 PM

Reviewer: arisu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Almost 8 weeks. Little improvements still continuing. I have noticed that at the end of each dose that the effectiveness starts dropping off. I am able to do stationery bike now. Leg does not wobble. Can raise affected leg much higher. Exercise is key.

7/23/2010 7:07:16 PM

Reviewer: Bubba4242, 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Only 14 days into use of Ampyra, and have not seen a big diffence as of yet (as expected), but I have what I would call "moments of brillance" that the walking was much better. Enough that others have commented on it. I have high hopes, and look forward to how I'm doing in 4 to 6 weeks. Good luck all.

7/22/2010 12:48:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
What a God send! My right leg is able to go a lot longer, I'm bending my knee now when I walk, and I don't feel as if I am dragging it. I am able to do a lot more because my stamina is soooooo much better. Everyday I feel little improvements. Now I just have to practice walking normal.

7/20/2010 9:10:13 PM

Reviewer: lisalou33, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Ampyra for 3 wks, and can tell a huge improvement. My left leg is not as numb as before, I hadn't felt my 3 middle toes for several years, now I can feel them no longer numb. My legs are not so Heavy in the late afternoon, can even tell an improvement in my upper arm strength. I would call this a miracle drug also!

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash