Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

7/30/2010 10:08:33 AM

Reviewer: Sherry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've hit the "jackpot." My energy level has improved tremediously. I have been able to cook and clean, all in one day without taking naps in between. Not as much pain and my stability is also a plus.

7/25/2010 8:21:04 PM

Reviewer: arisu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Almost 8 weeks. Little improvements still continuing. I have noticed that at the end of each dose that the effectiveness starts dropping off. I am able to do stationery bike now. Leg does not wobble. Can raise affected leg much higher. Exercise is key.

7/23/2010 7:07:16 PM

Reviewer: Bubba4242, 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Only 14 days into use of Ampyra, and have not seen a big diffence as of yet (as expected), but I have what I would call "moments of brillance" that the walking was much better. Enough that others have commented on it. I have high hopes, and look forward to how I'm doing in 4 to 6 weeks. Good luck all.

7/22/2010 12:48:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
What a God send! My right leg is able to go a lot longer, I'm bending my knee now when I walk, and I don't feel as if I am dragging it. I am able to do a lot more because my stamina is soooooo much better. Everyday I feel little improvements. Now I just have to practice walking normal.

7/20/2010 9:10:13 PM

Reviewer: lisalou33, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Ampyra for 3 wks, and can tell a huge improvement. My left leg is not as numb as before, I hadn't felt my 3 middle toes for several years, now I can feel them no longer numb. My legs are not so Heavy in the late afternoon, can even tell an improvement in my upper arm strength. I would call this a miracle drug also!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.