Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ampyra Oral.

9/20/2012 1:25:05 PM

Reviewer: vallo1@aol, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Progressive MS over 30 years ago. I am now wheelchair bound. I started taking Ampyra in July of 2010. At first it was helping me get around easier. I was able to stand more securely. Then, I guess, the MS reared its ugly head and I started going downhill. So, I suggested to my neuro that I stop the medication for a week or two then restart. I was told to taper off the dr ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2012 6:52:12 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Am not sure if it is working. o know that when I try to go off drug I feel very bad. So maybe it is doing something.

8/10/2012 1:09:05 PM

Reviewer: PG83, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was diagnosed late like so many but had symptoms for years. Began ampyra used it one month. Helped my weak side some at first after I started 2 x day began spasms, tremors, extremely weak all over. Seemed to set me back 4 years. Neurologist took me off of med but continue to recover from the problems. Not yet back to where I was. Still have spasms and pain but not as much. Really regret takin ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2012 10:37:47 PM

Reviewer: Red7172, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Overall I am happy with Ampyra. My side effects stop after the first week, but I find this med seems to work for me some days and other days it doesn't. When it does work I do walk much better, and faster.

7/22/2012 6:01:30 AM

Reviewer: Omajanne, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Mixed feelings:on one hand glad of my better functioning,on the other hand the side effects i experience do not make me happy!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.