Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Exalgo ER Oral.

6/16/2011 2:56:59 PM

Reviewer: rpm_123, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has given me most of the relief that FENTANYL use to, except I now have a much "clearer" mind and brain function.

6/7/2011 5:47:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Sometimes I feel it is not working at all. My Pain Dr has been prescribing it to replace dilatid, but I am not sure it is working as well as the Dilatid.

6/7/2011 1:01:37 PM

Reviewer: petzrexx, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The only time I get relief from the pain in my back is when I take the Hydrocodone with it. But now I get super tired. My constipation is 10X worse also. Been taking it for four weeks with no help. I just makes me feel tired and lethargic and still in pain. My doctor said this was realy good and when I discussed this with him he just wanted me to keep taking it to get used to it. Not too kee ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2011 6:41:59 AM

Reviewer: rhythm, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Spinal Problems s1 L3 l4 L5

6/24/2011 12:57:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've tried what seems like everything to live a normal life... you name it, I've probably tried it. Exalgo has changed my life, literally. I used to have so much pain it was difficult to walk. Now I'm actually able to get around and have tentatively even started doing light things that I haven't done in years; things like going for an evening stroll with my family and doing light h ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.