Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cambia oral.

1/18/2016 3:32:44 PM

Reviewer: sara, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get migraines about once a month, usually one that will knock me off for about 4 hours. Because I run a business I sought a neurologist for treatment, I was prescribed this, and it actually made my migraine worse. It was very gross tasting, drinking it was very hard to do, it was chalky and bitter, but I thought it would help so I gulped it down. I too was given a free 'sample' from the ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2015 9:03:32 PM

Reviewer: suffersmcgee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am disabled because of my migraines (7-10 a week, several keeping me in bed for prolonged hours) and CAMBIA is the only drug that makes my life livable. It works fast, and knocks out all my migraine symptoms. It doesn't always get rid of the migraine, but it takes the pain from a 9/10 to a 2/10, and that's something I can at least work with! Unfortunately, being disabled and being on ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2015 5:42:43 PM

Reviewer: Fancy pants, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Used twice 100% relief both times

10/19/2015 1:21:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started getting migraines when I was 14 or 15 years old. Over the years have tried just about every medication for migraines known to man, with no relief. In Feb. 2015 my neurologist suggested I give this a try, what a god sent. For me it helps about 9 out of 10 times. A huge improvement.

7/21/2015 10:50:54 PM

Reviewer: Ceci , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried many medications for my migraine headache and some did not do much and others did nothing. Cambia has been the only medication that has worked for me, with 0 side effects. I call it my magic powder.