Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vimovo oral.

3/7/2012 10:29:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Vimovo to treat bursitis in the hip for two weeks now and although it did help somewhat with the pain, I gained weight even though I have been exercising and watching what I eat, I also felt like I was swollen and bloated.

11/27/2011 3:05:27 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been bothered with left upper rib pain for a few months. I just started this med a few days ago. I have taken one pill and have noted a difference. I have just in the last few hours noted the pain is back. So it has been two days since I have taken one and will now take another. It is nice to have relief after months of discomfort.

11/5/2011 12:18:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been please with the medication, but concerned about ease in bleeding and persistant cough.

10/25/2011 10:09:17 AM

Reviewer: Feo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dr prescribed this due to my chronic neck pain from bulging discs with inflammation and recommended therapy. After a few days of taking this it has pretty much eliminated my chronic neck pain. My only issue is it bothers my stomach even with the PPI. Been on for 2 weeks but will take a break to see if stomach issues clear up.

8/15/2011 1:17:25 PM

Reviewer: Edna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had back surgery almost three years ago. I was on vicodin for a long time. Only by taking vimovo was I able to get away from vicodin. I only take one a day as it has really helped me. If I don't take them my pain comes back.