Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mimvey Oral.

12/10/2013 8:01:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked completely for me, except I have gained so much weight and my hair has fallen out so bad I had to get it cut very short. I feel there should be something better out there. But I don't have any hot flashes.

10/9/2013 10:46:02 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Finally sleeping all night after weeks of waking up 4 to 5 times and not being able to go back to sleep. Has helped in being able to focus and concentrate at work, which was probably due to being sleep deprived. Some headaches and dizziness at first, but that has passed. Feeling a little emotional with some depression still but intend to ask my ob/gyn about this on my next visit.

7/15/2013 6:58:06 AM

Reviewer: Mom win, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started med after menopause. Been taking it three+ years and have tried to stop, but hot flashes, night sweats and sleeplessness returned. Much better w meds . I walk 3-4 times a week and watch what I eat as I have Type I diabetes, so I think the weight gain has been marginal. Overall, helps me a lot.

6/19/2013 3:56:47 PM

Reviewer: cack59, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I can sleep finally and hot flashes have stopped. I have gained weight but I feel so much better I guess I would rather be fat and happy.

6/15/2013 11:36:21 AM

Reviewer: KKA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My primary symptom was hot flashes that woke me up several times per night. After about 10 days on this medication, the hot flashes were completely gone. I had no side effects. After a year, I decided to discontinue the medication. It took a couple of weeks but the hot flashes returned full force. I got back on Mimvey and 10 days later, all was well. I wish I did not have to take this but it ... Show Full Comment