Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mimvey Oral.

1/18/2015 8:57:39 PM

Reviewer: Chalmette_Shoes, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Only caveat is I MUST take it at bedtime so I am not a crazy person to each and everyone around me. Daytime dose must be taken with food. This generic of Activella has totally changed my life around - no more hot flashes, no more vaginal dryness, no more periodic breakouts. love Love LOVE. logged in tonight in search of info on how long I can safely stay on it?

1/10/2015 7:52:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on it for 5 months. No more hot flashes, period stopped but have gained a few pounds. All in all, works great!

10/26/2014 1:55:36 AM

Reviewer: Resa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Mimvey is a wonder drug for me. I'm happy, have more energy,and no longer feel irrationally anger towards people. Sex is fantastic with Mimvey. Had my prescription filled with a different generic form of Activella, with horrible symptoms. Got back to Mimvey and they all went away. The only symptom I have now is night sweats. I can certainly live with this for the other benefits!!

4/29/2014 3:21:09 PM

Reviewer: Fatandnothappy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Mimvey for over a year. I have gained close to 30 pounds. I hate the weight gain, my periods have stopped completely, no more hot flashes and I can be extremely mean when provoked. I can't say this is working for me. My Doctor is no help. Says the weight gain is normal at 50. I don't think so.

12/10/2013 8:01:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked completely for me, except I have gained so much weight and my hair has fallen out so bad I had to get it cut very short. I feel there should be something better out there. But I don't have any hot flashes.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.