Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Livalo Oral.

6/23/2011 3:36:56 PM

Reviewer: livola, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far I have had good results as I was allergic to all the other forms they tried me on.

6/2/2011 6:30:20 PM

Comment:
Cholesterol was very high, 381 and dr put me on 2 mg a day. After 3 months, dropped to 199. Very happy. No problems at all!!

5/12/2011 11:18:04 PM

Reviewer: georgia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Awful! 120 days of pain. I take 200 mg of COQ10 and 3 advils daily for muscle ache, hip pain, neck pain,I am only 53 and never had a problem with joint aches till I started on Lipitor, then was switched to Livalo,all statins are the same. I am not paying $1.25 a pill to suffer.Im going off it and hope to get my strength back so I can go back to walking and jogging.Ill find alternative ways to low ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2011 11:54:08 AM

Reviewer: BillyB_45, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm quadriplegic, C-2 level for 20+ years now, recently started experiencing chest palpitations and shortness of breath. So I had my blood checked and my cholesterol levels (bad stuff) was extremely high, so my Dr put me on Lipitor. It caused me to cramp in my legs and my joints killed me, so much that even my Fentanyl patch for my daily pain didn't touch it! I went back to see my Dr ab ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2011 11:31:59 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a lot of reactions to several types of medications. I tried several different cholesterol meds and had problems. I always take it with food. I have been on Livalo for 2 weeks and no reactions. For me, it deserves a high rating.