Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi Oral.

7/10/2013 1:01:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Great birth control. Cut down on my moodiness, cramps, and shortened my period from 5-7 days to 3-5 days. Had no weight gain or side effects.

5/8/2013 3:50:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I would not recommend this drug to anyone. I was on Yaz for three years and completely happy. Since switching to Gianvi I have started getting horrific cramps like I used to prior to going on birth control and I feel like Sybil. My irritabilty scale is through the roof and simultaneously I can cry at the drop of a dime. It honestly makes you feel like you're going crazy.

4/10/2013 4:17:38 PM

Reviewer: Medina, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for two years about. It is absolutely wonderful. I still have some acne but it has overall cleared up. My mood swings have gone down dramatically. PMS is gone. My period use to be a flood and last for a whole week. Now it is only about 3-5 days and is light. I love this birth control.

11/13/2012 10:07:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Gianvi for 2 months and I'm switching immediately. I have had an increased appetite with major cravings which has led to weight gain, mood changes and extreme fatigue. The only pro to this pill is increased cup size but it isn't worth it. I would not recommend this pill to anyone.

10/22/2012 11:27:18 AM

Reviewer: BadDrug, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
OMG I switched from Nuvaring to this and let me tell you the past 2 weeks I have been on this pill has been hell. I am so exhausted I literally can't function. I am having heart palpitations and my asthma is flaring up. The whole reason I switched was because I had this horrid sneaky weight gain on the ring that wouldn't come off regardless of diet and exercise. I am scared to drive to wor ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver